This Monster Stat Generator is based upon the Creature Stat Verifier
by Gabriel Cormier, this derivation (ver 1.6) was created and posted on tuskmountain.wikidot.com with permission
Stuff that is not included in the current version:
- Creatures with HD less than 1.
- Restrictions for vermin (Int 1-2) and plant (Int 1-2).
Stuff planned for upcoming versions
- Armor Implementation (Normal/MW/Magic , Normal/Mithral/Adamantine , All types of armor)
- Skills selection on a table as part of the main page
- Creature Type affects: Hit Die Type, Base Attack Bonus, Base Saves, Skill Points, Feats.
- Creature Size affects: Attack, Armor Class
Creatures with less than 1 HD should have HD that are either 1/2 (0.5), 1/4 (0.25), 1/8 (0.125) or 1/16 (0.0625).
- Incorporeal: These creatures have no Str. They use their Dex modifier for attack. They have no natural armor, but rather a deflection bonus that equals their Cha bonus.
- Weapon Finesse is for creatures of size Small or less, using light weapons or natural weapons. These creatures use their Dex modifier for attack purposes instead of Str.
- Attack is modified by creature type, Str (or Dex if incorporeal or using weapon finesse) and size modifier.
- Armor Class is modified by natural armor (or Cha bonus for incorporeal), Dex and size.
- Advancement is used when a creature increases size from its standard size in the MM. Bonuses and/or penalties to Strength, Dexterity, Constitution and Natural Armor are applied, as per the rules in the MM. The corresponding new size modifiers are also applied. Simply adjust the new HD to its increased value and select the new size.
- CR Estimate: This is based only on the Hit Points of the creature. It doesn't take into account Stats and Special Abilites. Add +1 CR for every two or three special abilities.
See the Pathfinder Bestiary for more details.
Versions by Tim Green.
- 1.8: Added Pathfinder Advanced Player's Guide and Ultimate Magic Base Classes
- 1.6: Added Name, AL, detailed movement, Single class characters, PFRPG HTML output, removed skills page, added 0 rank skills as part of main statblock
- 1.5: Converted to PFRPG stat calculation and wikidot statblock format
Versions by Gabriel Cormier
- 1.4: Bugs fixed, stat block generation added.
- 1.3: Advancement added.
- 1.2: November 14th, 2001: Added bonus HP for oozes. Minimum HD for creature size added. Elemental types divided into correct sub-type.
- 1.1: October 22nd, 2001: Fixed skill points and EHD bug. Added feats.
- 1.0: October 17th, 2001: First version.
Suggestions for improvement welcome
Compliance of Conversion Policy, Open Game License and the d20 System Trademark License:
Use of Wizards of the Coast® Product Identity including proper names and product titles is hereby permitted exclusively via this ESD Conversion Agreement. A current version of this policy can be obtained at: http://www.wizards.com/d20/conversionpolicy.asp.
Open Game License 1.0a.